Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Life

As I mentioned before, it has been raining and raining over this past weekend, so I was able to stay indoors and work in my "scrap room". 

I was inspired by Nadia's sketch that she had submitted for the recent BITW Challenge and completed a layout for the design team.....it is my first layout of my baby!!  The challenge word at BITW this week is Life/ Live / Living.

Here is her sketch:


And this is the layout I created:


In all honesty, sketches have been tricky for me to use in the past, but now that I tried this one...I have to say I am now a believer in them.  I was able to put this page together relatively fast and did not really have any road blocks along the way!!

5 comments:

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh this is beautiful Wendy!! Loving it xoxo

Jasmine S said...

This is just gorgeous. You have used the Echo Park beautifully with that sketch and what a fab first LO. First of many I'm sure.

Mary said...

Very sweet page Wendy. Beautiful lo.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Wendy.. love how you've used the sketch and those Echo Pk pp's are one of my fav ranges at the moment!! Have a fab day :))))

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW Wendy!!! FAN FAB U LAS Layout using Echo Park... L.O.V.E IT.....
Enjoy your Week!!!
XXX

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates