Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Very Own Blog

Well, believe it our not, I have a blog for myself.  I have one for Tidbitz in Time and one for Bird is the Word, but I have never, ever had a blog all to myself.  But, I have been pushing myself....mostly in my mind to get back into scrapbooking....I miss it lots!  It is just that between Tidbitz, working a full time job, my family and Bird is the Word - not in any particular order, I totally run out of time.  But, I am going to make time!!!  I have so many cool products and I love getting my hands dirty with ink and paint.  I love the creative aspects of it and it helps me be at peace.  So, welcome to my blog.  I am sure it will be filled with all kinds of craziness!!  I will work on funking it up later, but for the moment - this will do.

This is my very first scrapping project on my way back to the active world of scrapping....and what  a better way to start!!  A Mother's Day Card for my mom. I also submitted this project for the design team at Bird is the Word.  Our word this week is Sun / Sunshine.

7 comments:

Chloe :-) said...

Wow wow wow!!! This is just stunning - so much beautiful detail!!

Cathy said...

WOW stunning card Wendy.. loving all the gorgeous details!! :)

Leanne J said...

woohoo about your OWN special blog..and WOWzeroonis with that card..OMG the details ....

Rachael Funnell said...

YAY! On your blog..... & Your Card is Gorgeous, Goooo Bo Bunny - Gabrielle!! Lovin the details....
XXX

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh WOW! Wendy this is just beautiful! Glad to see you scrapping again xoxo

Marivic (Berry71Bleu) said...

I love your new blog Wendy! Love your card, I'm sure your mom loved it. It's is beautiful!

Mary said...

I got your card in the mail today. What a beautiful card, absolutely amazing detail. I’m glad to see you scrapping again, you do such wonderful work.
Thank you, love Mom.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates