Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekend Update

On Saturday, Dakota - my nephew who lives with us - went to Junior prom.  I snapped a couple of pictures of him all dressed up before he left for the grand march and the dance.


A picture of Dakota and his girlfriend Clair....this was taken at Clair's house.


Also, Sunday was Mother's Day.  I called to wish my mom and grandma's a happy mother's day.  But, to my surprise (and I was very surprised) my husband brought me home a plant to wish me happy mother's day.  My very first!!  I was thrilled because surprises from him are VERY few and far between!

4 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

These are so cute! Great looking couple they are. How awesome your nephew lives with you. :o)Hubby is SO cute to buy you that plant. Very thoughtful...Hope you are doing well.

Helen Tilbury said...

aaaw how lovely to get a surprise gift! CUTE PHOTOS!!

Chantal said...

Hello! Congrats on your new blog! I'm checking out all the Birdy Team 'cause I've just joined in with my first challenge and loved it! These pics are so lovely and how nice is Claire's dress - I love the colour and I'd totally love to wear it! :D

Jasmine S said...

How sweet do they look? Oh to be young again.
Welcome to your own Blog Land.
It will be ace to check out Wendy's work, well if you get time....make sure you do.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates