Sunday, June 5, 2011

Amazing

A new challenge has been introduced at Bird is the Word...the word for the next two weeks is AMAZING.  This is the layout I created for the design team.


I am actually pretty pleased with how this page turned out.  I used a Websters line for the paper, some prima flowers, paint and some stickers that also came from the Websters line.  The black letter in the title pop out so much more on the photo of this layout than they do in real life.  I am not sure why that happens sometimes.  However, it seems that in every one of my pages, I take a photo to upload online and some element on the page just pops right out at me...then I go look at the real thing and it looks perfectly normal!

1 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Love it! Such a Pretty LO Wendy.... That pink paint looks awesome, with the flowers, ribbon & WP Papers.... Gorgeous!!!
& what a little C.U.T.I.E!!
Enjoy your week!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates