Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Lifetime of Todays

This page was made for the design team at Bird is the Word.  I also used the most recent July kit at Tidbitz In Time to create the page. The most recent challenge word at Bird is the Word is TODAY.  The picture is of my niece...thanks Kelly for posting the pictures on Facebook.  I loved the bright colors in the pictures!!


Here you can see I busted out my wire.  I have had the same set of wire since I very first started scrapbooking....it was fun to take it out and play with it again.

I also used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch and loaded up the butterflies with Stickles.


Here I was trying to show that I layered the photo and the matte behind the photo with chipboard to add some dimension.  Oh, I also brought out some string that I have had forever. I have been having a lot of fun using that on pages lately.  Mostly I just "toss" it on my pages for added interest.

3 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Wendy I just love the bright colors in that photo and how you have used them beautifully with that paper and embellies. Gorgeous page.

Chloe :-) said...

So so gorgeous! Love the mix of colours and embellies and adore that rolled corner! Have a great week
xxx
:-)

Rachael Funnell said...

SOOOOOO Bright & colorful Wendy!!! Super Dooper FAN FAB U LAS......
love all the layers & Accordian Flower!!!!!
Hope All is Well!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates