Sunday, September 25, 2011

You & Me

On Friday night I had a chance to spend a few hours in the crop room at Michael's!  I met a friend there and we had a great time with a few moments of scrapbooking without interruptions!  While there I created a page to use for the new challenge we just released at Bird is the Word.  Our new challenge word(s) is You & Me.  I actually have used this title recently on a page...this gave me the idea to use the words at Bird is the Word.  Last time Adam was the "You" in my page and this time Tristan was the "You".

I also used a sketch (released with the challenge at BITW) to create the page!

The final page:
Oh, I learned how to blur my background on photoshop, so this photo is all fixed up and was originally taken on my cell phone.  I love how Tristan sleeps on me with his little legs all curled up.  I know this time is limited so I had to snap a quick picture.


A few close-ups...

I love this butterfly punch and would like to get a larger one.


Here is the sketch I used...created by Mary:

Have a wonderful week!!  **Wendy

12 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Another Gorgeous Layout Wendy!!!
That Photo takes be back to the days when my 2 Kiddlets were babies & I use to LOVE those times, When they would Sleep like that......
Love this Layout!!! Love the Colors here & all your Details!!!!! Have a Wonderful Week.... xx

Chloe :-) said...

Oooo ... I SO remember that when my kids were little bubs!! So precious!! Love all the sweet details Wendy, a lovely page :-)

Mary said...

Very sweet page Wendy. I love all the layering you always put on your pages.

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW what a Gorgeous layout here you have done Wendy!!!!!!
Loving those butterflies!!!! and all the other fantastic embellies!!!
Love your blog and am now a follower of yours!!!
TONI
XOXOXO

Carly said...

This is just stunning! Love all the details and layers! And that little guy is too precious!

Blossom inch said...

beautiful page Wendy, love the combination of color and awesome pic as well.

Cathy said...

WOW such a gorgeous page Wendy.. love all the beautiful layering and pretty details and what a precious photo.. makes my heart melt!! Have a wonderful day :)) hugs

Jasmine S said...

He is sooooo cute and you take me back because yep, it goes in a flash. Love the papers and that touch of aqua is just perfect. What a gorgeous page.

Adriana B said...

so many beautiful details on your page love them all :)

Lizzyc said...

Hi. this is stunning Wendy... i remember my babies sleeping on me too, and it doesn't take long until they are so long they spread out all over you!! so an adorable photo.. i love all of this.. really beautiful layout..

Sabrina said...

Hi Wendy, this is such a gorgeous layout!! Loving every details and that photo is so precious!! Have a nice day! :)

Cathy said...

Your page is gorgeous Wendy and your photo makes my heart melt!! LOVE all the layering and textures on your LO and your butterflies are so pretty!! Have a wonderful week :)) hugs

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates