Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Tristan and I spent a crazy busy weekend at my parent's house.  We left on Friday with my aunt Mary - the drive takes approximately 2 1/2 hours.....Tristan handled the drive very well.  He slept the entire way...I never heard a peep from him until we pulled up in front of the house.  The entire weekend was spent with family.  My cousin was visiting with his three sons and my brother, his wife Kelly and my niece Lexie also spent a great deal of time with us.  I had so much fun!!  By Sunday when it was time to leave, I was exhausted and happy.

My mom and I did manage to take a few fun pictures of Tristan and Lexie on Sunday!  We tried all weekend to find time to pose Tristan and we finally took advantage of the warm weather on Sunday morning to take pictures!






6 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Ohh My Wendy!!!
These are Just Gorgeous Photo's...
I can see some of these photos & the Tidbits In Time - october KIT joining together & BAM!!!
Perfection...... hehehehe
BTW!! Just LOVE October's KIT!! GO GD - Vintage Blue!!!
xx

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh these pics are just the CUTEST!!!!!

Blossom inch said...

such a cute pics Wendy. Both are gorgeous...they are cute super super cute! Hugs

Jasmine S said...

He is sooooo cute. And he has grown so much too. And those pumpkins, wow, they look yuuuummmmmy.

Adriana B said...

so adorable enjoy every moment :O)

Mary said...

It was a fun and exhausting weekend, I loved every moment. I am glad we squeezed some time in for the pictures they are adorable, (kids and pics)!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates