Monday, November 21, 2011

New Camera

Wow, it has been over a month since I have written anything on my blog. I need to change that!!......I know what my problem is though...I work on a computer all day long when I am at work, so when I get home I am extremely sick of looking at computers.  I do not look at my laptop, do not turn it on...nothing.  I let it collect dust after 5:00 at night.  Well then my weekends are all filled up with chores and activities and so my home computer still gets neglected!

So, my post for today is about taking my little man to get his pictures taken at Sears.  It was a horrible experience and I was so disapointed in the pictures.  He is so cute and his little outfits were so cute that I just do not understand how she could have possibly messed up but she sure did.  She did not move the camera the entrie photo session...Tristan is only three months old so he is not going to move for her so she can get a good shot.  The girl who was taking our pictures was also the cashier, so when anyone would come in to the portrait studio, she would have to leave us and go take care of the walk in customers.  While this was going on Tristan was losing patience with the whole process....and he was quite cooperative when we arrived.






So they are cute...because he is such a cute baby...not because of her camera abilities...can you tell I am a little bitter? 

Well the result of this whole mess is that I decided to buy my very own DSLR camera and I am going to do this myself from now on.  My camera arrived to my house on Friday, but I was away from home all weekend, so I have not had a chance to use it yet. I am so excited though - tonight I will be snapping away...I have a lot to learn!!

Here is a picture of it:

5 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Hey Wendy!!
OMGoodness YES! he is TOTALLY ADORABLE isn't he........
WOW! 3months old already!! Time sure flies......
It is sad that you weren't happy with the Photo's BUT a least something Good came from it.....
Your new AWESOME Camera!! ToooooooT! hehehehe
Have a GR8 week!!!
♥♥

Adriana B said...

Your baby has grown, adorable photos....good luck with camera :)

Mary said...

He is the most adorable little boy! This Gramma might be a little prejudiced but he is so cute! I'm sorry you had such an unprofessional photographer, it should have been a fun experience for you both. I can't wait to see the photos you will take with your new camera. Have fun!

Cathy said...

OMG Wendy he is so cute, such a shame you had a bad time of it, but at least you now have a new camera. Can't wait to see some pics!! Checked out you last few posts, been so very busy and I'm trying to catch up!! You together LO is gorgeous and I adore your pumpkin patch photos.. so adorable!! Have a wonderful week :))

Jasmine S said...

Oh he is soooo cute and he has grown so much. And I am with you on those portrait places. I realised after child number 1 that I could buy my own camera for the price of their packages and take a much better photo. I hope you enjoy your new toy.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates