Monday, January 16, 2012

Bird is the Word - Remember

So, very soon I am going to get a new blog look and feel, but it is late and I am tired....so for now this will do until I have more energy!  I recently started digital scrapping and have found that I absolutely love it.  It fits into my schedule perfectly and I can sit at my desk in my living room, scrapbooking - without even making a mess.  Truth be told, I do miss making a mess.  I love working with inks and paints and really getting my fingers dirty, but right now I spend most of my time with Tristan and my only scrapbooking time is after eight at night.  I learned a good lesson here....don't knock something until you have tried it.  I never really understood digital scrapbooking before, but now I am hooked....and boy oh boy are there some awesome digital elements that exist in this world!

With all of this digital scrapbooking going on, my latest Bird is the Word project is my very first digital scrapbooking page!  I used PhotoshopElements to create the page and most of the elements are from a kit I downloaded at Two Peas in a Bucket called Christmas in your Heart.

5 comments:

Blossom inch said...

Hello! Wendy, HNY!

Cute layout!!!

Mary said...

Such a sweet photo, love your lo.

Georgia Heald said...

This adorable Wendy, you've done such an awesome job considering you haven't been using digital long. Your little boy seem to be growing so fast!!

Adriana B said...

wow wendy you created a awesome digi page ; love it :)

Chloe :-) said...

This is just darling!! Your little man is a sweetie :-) great first digi page!!!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates