Monday, February 13, 2012

New Bird is the Word - HEART

I made a special Valentine page for the new word at Bird is the Word....the pictures were taken on my 28th birthday before we went out to dinner.  The page is once again a new digital page and I learned a new trick!  I learned how to thread ribbon through another object, such as the keys on this page using layers on PSE.  I also learned my laptop is starting to get old. :(  It seems to not handle a lot of activities going on at the same time. Bummer.

This page was mostly created using the Champagne & Chocolate kit from Becca Herman at After Five Designs. It is one amazing kit!!


Thanks for looking...have a wonderful week!! I have Monday and Tuesday off of work, so I am happy to be home with my two boys today. :)

7 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

OH! Wendy..... When I seen this I thought this is just GORGEOUS!!! ♥ Happy Valentine's Day to you & your Man!!!

Cathy said...

ADORE your digi page Wendy.. so gorgeous, almost makes me want to have a go!! Happy Valentines Day :)) hugs

Adriana B said...

wow Wendy totally awesome, love the black background :)

Blossom inch said...

this is so beautiful Wendy! Happy Valentine's Day!

Chloe :-) said...

Aw, this is gorgeous!!! I'm loving spotty backgrounds :-) :-) Hope all is well with you Wendy - bet your little man is growing heaps!!
xx

Jasmine S said...

This is so stunning and romantic and wow, you are a clever chicky. I did not even know there were tricks in digital pages.....one day....one day I will branch out and give it a try. You create them beautifully.

Mary said...

Love this page you made! So very beautiful.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates