Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Word at Bird is the Word - Journey

We have a new word over at Bird is the Word.  This week our word is Journey and I once again created a digital scrapbook page for this word. Have I told you that I love digital scrapbooking?  I do!!  Once I get going, time goes so fast.  Before I know it, it is well past my bedtime, but I have learned some really fun new tricks and typically have purchased a few new items as well.  My favorite new digital scrapbooking site is After Five Designs.

This is the page I created using the word Journey.  I learned a few new techniques when I created this page and I also purchased a new action which I installed and used to ruffle the edges.  I cannot remember the name of the digital scrapbook kit I used to create this page...when I find it, I will update my post with the name of it because it really is a wonderful kit.

3 comments:

Jasmine S said...

When I grow up I would love to have time to try digital. This is just superb and that photo is just so gorgeous.

Em Stafrace said...

Beautiful page hunnie thanks for sharing after five designs too, best go and have a looksie ;) Hope your feeling better xox

Sandra said...

I love this page especially the monochromatic look. Just lovely.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates