Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yes, I am going to be in a magazine!

So, last week Emma Stafrace contacted me and asked if I would be interested in being featured in the Scrapbook News & Review magazine (http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/)!  Of course I was interested!  My digital creations are going to be featured in an upcoming issue sometime this summer.  I was so excited...this is my first ever magazine feature!

In anticipation of this new event I have created two new digital layouts which will be featured in the magazine (Emma told me I was allowed to share).


Smile: Page created using By the Sea kit from After Five Designs


Love You Forever: Page created using Hello Sunshine kit from After Five Designs

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Test

Wendy said...

Test Two

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Congratulations on the magazine feature!

Em Stafrace said...

yippee! I can't wait to see it in the magazine, and I know so many people will be inspired by your digi work xo

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates