Monday, June 4, 2012

CHANGE

I created a new digital layout as a DT member for Bird is the Word.  The new challenge word is CHANGE(S).  Lately I have been having so much fun with digital layouts.  My scrapbook room is not very organized right now and I have such limited time to scrapbook lately, so digital is my answer!

The photo on this page is a quick shot I took with my phone at Tristan's 9 month doctor's appointment.  We texted it to Adam and asked him if he wanted to meet us for ice cream afterwards.  How could you resist a trip for ice cream with that cute little smile?



I used a kit from After Five Designs Big Dreams & Pocket Treasures by Laurie Ann to create this kit along with a few elements from a kit called B for Boy that my mom gave to me.  I also purchased the B&W washi tape from Etsy. I learned a cool new trick as well for PSE.  When adding shadows to your digital layouts, you can adjust the positioning of the shadow by double-clicking on the FX icon on the particular layer you are working on.  You double click after the shadow effect has already been applied.

8 comments:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

I like the story behind the picture. So adorable!

Rachael Funnell said...

Such a FANTASTIC Layout Wendy!
The photo of the 2 of you is SUPER AWESOME... Just look @ Tristan now!! 9 month already? He is growing up SO fast!! Go the Washi Tape!

I wish I was more of a computer wiz! I would give digital layout a go too.... x

Chloe :-) said...

AW, that is gorgeous!!! Love your page, I'd love to have your talent :-) xxx

Em Stafrace said...

I loove this new page Wendy what a fab piccie of you two, Tristan is delightful a big mwah cheeky monkey!

Adriana B said...

your digital pages are awesome, love the cute photo too , so wonderful :)

Lizzyc said...

Hi Wendy, I am always intrigued by digi layouts.. they look amazing so full of depth.. this looks so sweet!! really lovely memory!!

Linda said...

oh, what a beautiful layout!

Can`t wait to work with you at Bird is the word

Marília Lopes said...

Your digital pages are awesome!
Beautiful ... beautiful photo!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates