Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Little Boy Colors

This is another layout I created for the DT at Bird is the Word.  The word released this week was COLOR(S).  My little guy is really starting to develop his own personality and without trying to sound super seixist he is such a boy.  He turns everything into a steering wheel and plays with trucks.  Trust me, he has non-gender toys as well, but he goes for the trucks every time.  He is also messy and could care less when his hands are dirty.  I love all of this about him, but when it comes to scrapbooking I miss creating layouts with loads of flowers and lace.  How do you turn a messy little boy playing with trucks into a page full of flowers?

This also made me think about how much my world revolves around little boy things now. His room is green, red and blue.  His clothes are pretty much all blue.    I have a future full of wrestling and rough-housing...I am not even sure I know how to do that!







6 comments:

MARILYN said...

Beautiful page, Wendy!! you little guy is sooo Cute!!! Take care girl!
Hugs! :)

Sandra said...

Wendy I love everything about this page, the colours, the 'look' on your little guys face and the way you've placed the embellies. I can't say enough because I really really love this page.

Lizzyc said...

HI.. Oh this is sooo cute! what a darling photo and little boys are so much fun!! enjoy him!!

Adriana B said...

gorgeous page, your little boy is growing up very quickly :)

Mary said...

What a cute "little boy" page! I love his expressive sweet face.

Em said...

that sounds exactly just like my little man, it must be an inate thing for boys to do boy things. He is gorgeous hun xox

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates