Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Everyday Moments - BITW

Bird is the Word is back!  Our first word is MOMENT.

I created a digital layout using a kit I purchased awhile back from After Five Designs.  I also followed a sketch from Heather at Scrappy Sketches.

No super special techniques on this layout other than lots of layers.  I did change the color of one of the ribbons from yellow to cream though.

This:

To This:
It is simple to do on items that do not have lots of different colors.  When in photoshop, right click on the brush and change to replace color.  Make sure the color you want to use is in the foreground and then simply brush over your ribbon.  It will change the color without brushing out the detail.



Here is the sketch I used, designed by Heather:

Enjoy your day! ----Wendy

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Really really lovely, I love the colours they're some of my favourites.

Lizzyc said...

This is beautiful Wendy, I love Heathers sketches too!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates